Thursday, May 31, 2007

what will my life be like?


I have had middle exams every weeks since March which will continue until this semester ending. And I have done 5 posters for one month. I AM TOO BUSY to relax. My roommates said I have had night-conversation for a long time. MURMUR... MURMUR.... EVEN THOUGH, I am so busy and tired, I have still thought my future. Should I changed my major? Many seniors told me I will be paid a lot of salary, if I get the radiologists' job. And if I go board to be Medical Physictist, I will get more money than I get in Taiwan. But am I outstanding to be the one? Recently, I don't like this university, because it was a senior high school. It always gives me the feeling that is I was living a high school student life. And a lot of friends of my department they would like to take entrance exams again. They not only don't like this university but also thought they want to study higher department such as medical science. Besides them, my junior friend, who would like to take medical transferring school exam. I am very hesitated. What should I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have thought.. means you have already had an answer, right?

Do you "like" your major? Is that your "interest"? Which is the most import factors of your life?
Money or ...?

When you are doing a seriuos decision, you have to be calm and then ponder it.

Anyways, don't be so rush...
Don't try to save 1 min and then ruin your whole life.

Alex

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.